Nitecore I2 Intellicharger V2
Nitecore The New I2 is a universal, automatic charger which is compatible with almost all types of rechargeable batteries thus eliminating the need to own several chargers.
- 100% Charging acceleration
- Active current distribution technology
- Expanded compatibility to support 3.7V and 4.35V batteries
- IMR battery restoration
- Automatic current selection based on battery capacity
- Automatic detection of Non-rechargeable lithium batteries
- Automatic intelligent temperature control and protection
1. When charging different battery types simultaneously (for example, li-ion 26650 and AAA), always ensure solid contact is made between both sides of the battery and the charging slot’s metal contact points.
2. The i2 is restricted to charging Li-ion, Ni-MH and Ni-Cd rechargeable batteries only. Never use the i2 for other types of batteries as this could result in battery explosion, cracking or leaking, causing property damage and/or personal injury.
3. The i2 should only be used indoors or inside a motor vehicle. Do not expose it to water, high humidity, low or high ambient temperatures.
4. Do not disassemble or modify the charger.
5. Children under the age of 18 should be supervised by an adult when using the i2.
6. The i4's safe operating temperature is between 0?--40?.
7. Do not use or store the charger near open flames, direct sunlight, heating devices or other high-temperature environments.
- Input voltage: AC 100~240V 50/60HZ or DC 12V
- Input power: 10W
- Output voltage: 4.2V ±1% / 1.48V ±1%
- Output current: 0.5A ×2
- Dimensions: 132mm × 70mm × 35mm
- Compatible with:
- Li-ion: 26650, 22650, 18650, 17670, 18490, 17500, 17335,
- 16340(RCR123), 14500
- Ni-MH / Ni-Cd: AA, AAA, C
Great battery charger
Posted by Michelle Brzezniak on 16th Jan 2016
Posted by Unknown on 15th Aug 2015
It charges well and pretty fast
Posted by Adam on 9th Feb 2015
I'll admit that my knowledge about 18650 chargers is limited (as this is the first I've owned). It charged my new batteries in about 3.5 hours. It seems accurate at detecting charge level (as I use a multimeter to check voltage). It's exactly what I expected when I purchased it.