Joyetech Mini Evic-VTC VW Kit
The Joyetech Mini Evic-VT VW Kit is an innovative box mod, bringing all of the features we love from the eVic VT, and showcasing a changeable battery with a magnetized cover, and a much smaller form factor. The Evic VTC Mini 60w pairs the full output wattage and dual temperature controlled output mode, as well as the stunning OLED screen. The Evic Mini Evic-VTC VW Kit features wattage range from 1-60 watts, with a resistance range of 0.1 to 3.0 ohms in standard mode, alongside a dual temperature output module that supports Ni200 Nickel and Titanium coils with an output of 200 to 600 degrees Fahrenheit and a resistance range of 0.05 to 1.0 ohms in temperature mod. The device pairs perfectly with the included eGo One Mega, which comes with both Ni200 Nickel and Titanium Coils to use right out of the box. Full features and stylish, the Joyetech Mini Evic-VTC VW Kit.
- 3 Modes：VT-Ni, VT-Ti, Traditional VW;
- Support with Pure Nickel (Ni200, made in USA) and Pure Titanium wire, and 100% organic cotton;
- Changeable Battery and Magnetic Cover
- Save huge of battery and liquid consumption without a dry hit
- Enhance flavor experience with the change of temperature settings by displaying in the big OLED screen;
- 3 Attractive colors available；Black, White and Cyan
- Single 18650 (sold separately)
- Size: 22.20 x 38.20 x 82.00mm
- Output mode: VT-Ti/VT-Ni/VW mode
- Output wattage: 1-60W
- Resistance range: 0.05 - 1.0ohm for VT mode
- 0.15 - 3.5ohm for VW/Bypass mode
- Temperature range: 100 - 315℃ / 200 - 600℉
It comes with
- 1 x Joyetech eVic-VTC Mini MOD, without battery
- 1 x Joyetech eGo ONE mega atomizer - 4ml (0.2ohm Ni pre-installed)
- 1 x replacement 0.4ohm Ti atomizer head
- 1 x Micro USB cable
- 1 x User manual
Batteries for this device can be found here.
purchased as a christmas gift based on my experience with similar
Posted by Unknown on 18th Dec 2016
For a compact unit, this is a good performer, especially for the price. I had a problem with the USB port, but found a reversible cord and that solved the problem.
I really like it
Posted by Unknown on 31st Jan 2016
This little unit produces tons of vape. I would recommend it to anyone. My only caveat is that you should check all seals and connections. My tank kept leaking so I took it all apart and found the coil wasn't in very tight. Tightened it but the leak was still there. Decided to swap out the installed coil with the provided Ti coil. That's when I discovered the collapsed, deformed o-ring. New coil, properly installed and no more leak.
This in no way detracts from the design and construction of this little beauty. Merely the attention to detail of factory assembly.